Sunday, November 1, 2009

photobook spread

1.original template
2.my alterations
3.final spread

For my photobook spread, I took one of Sister Esplin's templates and changed it a little bit. I changed the fonts and moved the frames around. I liked the background so I kept it how it was and then I added a black layer over it and made it ever-so-slightly opaque so that you can still barely see the lines of the original background underneath it. Then I just threw my pictures in and readjusted the frame placement of each of the pictures.


2 comments:

  1. I really like the customization you did to this template. I personally like things to be a little more organized, so the group of photos all around the words on the original template was a little much for me. The second feels much cleaner, and I like the new fonts you used. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cid, you're the best. What more can I say?

    ReplyDelete