Sunday, November 15, 2009

"photolusion" edited

all images taken with Canon PowerShot A520

1.brittani: 11/13/09; 4:25 pm; Rexburg; f 2.8; 1/40
2.fridge: 11/13/09; 4:30 pm; Rexburg; f 2.8; 1/30
3.edited photolusion

The idea for this image came a little faster than my idea for my unedited shot. I was just taking a food break and looking in the fridge while I was trying to figure out what to do and noticed a space between the milk and the ketchup. Then I just had the thought that I could cut someone out of another picture and make it look like they were in the fridge. I took a picture of my roommate, cut her out using the quick selection tool, and placed her in the fridge image where I slightly adjusted the levels.

3 comments:

  1. Hahahaha ... this is really creative and fun! I love the endless possibilities on this assignment. That's a nice cutout. Is there a shadow under the girl? If not, that might be a nice touch to make it look more realistic. Nice work - I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the idea here. For some reason I could not think of anything that I really cared for. I like it how I was not the only person to make someone look small. Good job and the coloring is good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so clever...so "Hunny I Shrunk the Kids"-esque. You did a good job editing her as well and cutting her out so she looked like she belonged there.

    ReplyDelete